Saturday, October 22, 2005

New Digs, sort of

So within 18 hours of moving into Derby St Mansion with Dan, Nicky, Greg, Janet and Nik (the absent flatmate), I've managed to turn my alcove off the hallway into a semblance of a room. I included pictures, for your entertainment. Well, really it's for my entertainment.


Utilizing my matress, some random peices of shelving from the garage, and the numerous duvet covers people have given me before skipping town (thanks erin and pete) I have created a sort of wall/doorway/thingie.


Gerome has found a temporary home as my keyholder. And the dresser holds up the mattress!


A few pictures of home and pretty scenery, so it's like a live here, instead of just squatting.


Have you ever seen so much bedding?! it takes up most of my bed! I'm going to build a fort later, just for fun.

So my health is essentially returned, and with it my social life! Hooray! Going to a barbeque in a bit, so I'll keep this short. More pictures of the house to follow, and in a month I'll have a real room and there will be a whole montage of interior decorating goodness! I knew you'd be excited.

1 Comments:

At Sun Oct 23, 06:53:00 PM 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing, the spare room never looked so good. Ever considered interior decorating? NB: For realty sales purposes you should also mention the easy of access to the bathroom and the double doors opening to the garden.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home