Monday, October 10, 2005

Dear Canon,

Congratulations! You people make the most stubbornly resilient camera equipment I have ever come across, or heard of. Since I received your Canon Elph 3 years ago as a Christmas gift, I have dropped it on tile, cement and asphalt innumerable times. It has had a veritable smorgasbord of food and beverages spilled on it, been dropped in the gutter during a rain storm, and most recently it was dropped in the toilet at a party. Apart from the tape that holds one of the hatches together (after a particularly unpleasant run-in with a tile floor) and some mysteriously absent case screws, it looks beautiful and the thing still takes pictures perfectly. You people are my gods. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Sincerely,
Kate West


Proof that the camera works, this is Greg's impression of Humpty Dumpty. He's gonna kill me for this.

4 Comments:

At Tue Oct 11, 09:31:00 AM 2005, Blogger RevBLK said...

Dear "All the best" John,
I "liked" your "Tai Chi" related site.
I also like Chai Tea.
If you are interested, go see my English Grammer site.
It's "purley" for people who don't want to type like an ass.

All the breast,
-RevBLK

 
At Wed Oct 12, 10:37:00 AM 2005, Blogger ShadowBottle said...

Ironically there's been a big recall on alot of these cameras. They haven't announced the US versions of the cameras that need to be serviced yet:
http://www.canon-asia.com/index.jsp?fuseaction=image-phenomena_notice
But hey.. kick bootwah!
RC

 
At Sun Oct 16, 06:10:00 PM 2005, Blogger Kate said...

I love you Brandon, I hope you know that.

 
At Mon Oct 17, 06:40:00 PM 2005, Blogger RevBLK said...

Thank ya darlin'. That's good to hear.
The feelin''s mutual.
-BLK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home